Creating world peace one shoulder at a time!
Millions of people suffer from debilitating shoulder pain. There’s not enough LMT’s with the necessary skill set to treat them. This course offers you the tools to give your clients complete freedom from shoulder pain. A wait-list practice is just around the corner!
Releasing the Rotator Cuff Home Study Course 20 CE’s for only $149.95 plus s/h.
Comments from Former Students:
“This is an awesome course! Simple, to the point and very easy to use in my practice. I love the stretching. My brother injured his shoulder playing basketball. I worked on him using these techniques and he’s had wonderful results! Thank you for making this so easy to learn.” – Jessah Barnard, Weatherly, PA
“Enjoyed this presentation – organized easily understood, great visual tools and descriptions. – Marie Reedy, Corpus Christi, TX
“I usually like to attend hands on classes but this course used many writings, descriptions, and pictures that were so informative it was as if I had attended an acutal workshop! – Dorene Guida , Port St Lucie, FL
2Checkout.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is a payment facilitator
for goods and services provided by Massage Publications. Your information is safe.
The course consists of the:
- Releasing the Rotator Cuff book and interactive CD-ROM (For PC’s only) which includes a comprehensive overview of the rotator cuff; techniques with accompanying photos for releasing the muscles of the rotator cuff, pectoralis minor, pectoralis major, serratus anterior and more.
- Releasing the Rotator Cuff DVD with all the protocols demonstrated by Peggy Lamb.
- a 25-question, multiple-choice test that must be returned for grading.
- Each student must complete two hands-on practice sessions on two different volunteer clients.
- Certificate of Completion, with all appropriate information included
Passing grade is 18 out of 25 (72%). If for some reason you do not pass, a copy of the questions you missed will be sent back to you. Upon successfully passing the exam, you will receive a Certificate of Completion, with all appropriate information included.[/column] [column size=”1-3″ last=”1″ style=”0″]